Boy, I love music. It puts me in a good mood, it makes me sad, it makes me feel unstoppable, and it keeps me company when I’m cooking chicken strips at 2am.
It’s been a rough couple of weeks for me. It may have been for you, too. So, I think I’ll give you a few songs that may help you get through a rough day.
I will not include “Happy” by Pharrell Williams, because it’s on every music list. Let’s face it, that song plays more all year than “Jingle Bells” plays during Christmas. I’m a little tired of it.
So, here they are, in no particular order!
- How Bizarre by OMC
- Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons
- 80s Mercedes by Maren Morris
- Move Your Body by Eiffel 65
- Heart Like Mine by Miranda Lambert
- Geronimo by Sheppard
- Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay
- No Such Thing by John Mayer
- Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz
- Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez
There are so many other songs that may put you in a great mood, not just these. Pick a genre, then search through for lyrics that will make you smile when you’re having a bad day.
Or if you’re drunk at 2am.